Thursday, April 16, 2015

✿ Review: Extra Sweet Bowtique Custom Order ✿


Hello there, remember how I review the shop Extra Sweet Bowtique? Well today I will be doing a review on a custom order I had made from the shop as well. I ordered a pair of Anna and Elsa Frozen Fever hair bows.

 Ordering 
 I asked about the custom bows March 21.
 Ideas were sketched out and sent to me March 27.
 A custom listing was sent to me and paid March 27.
 The bows were made and I received preview photos April 9.
 The bows were shipped off April 10.
♥ I received the bows on April 16.

The shop owner was completely friendly, and did their best to make the customer happy. The custom order was totally worth the wait. Shipping took awhile since one of the post offices held onto my package for a few days.








 Overall 
Shipping: 10/10
Communication/service: 10/10
Bows: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10
Tracking code provided? Yes

Thoughts: The owner is very friendly. The bows are very nicely made with care. I adore both custom made designs very much. I highly recommend this shop for all hair bow needs.

Would I recommend this shop? yes
Likeliness to order again? very
Grade: A+

✿ Extra Sweet Bowtique links 


No comments:

Post a Comment