Thursday, April 9, 2015

✿ Review: She Makes Glamour ✿


I will now be reviewing another Disney themed hair bow Etsy shop called She Makes Glamour. Steph, the shop owner, designs beautiful detailed hair bows and flower crowns.

 Ordering 
 I ordered the bow through Instagram DM to order through PayPal March 22.
 I received the bow on April 8.




I truly adore the Anna bow, the details are perfect! I love Steph's attention to detail.



This bow was thrown in as an extra. I adore it so much! It's so beautiful!



 Overall 
Shipping: 10/10
Communication/service: 10/10
Bows: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10
Tracking code provided? No

Thoughts: The hair bows are so detailed and beautiful, I adore them so much! The shop owner herself is very sweet and wonderful to communicate with.

Would I recommend this shop? yes
Likeliness to order again? very
Grade: A+

✿ She Makes Glamour links 



No comments:

Post a Comment