Sunday, December 6, 2015

✿ Review: Oh My Bows ✿

 

Hello, it's been awhile since I've made a blog post. Today I will be reviewing a shop called Oh My Bows. They offer fabric bows of many styles. I ordered their bows on Black Friday they had 30% off your entire purchase and a free bow with every $5 you spent.

 Ordering 
 I ordered the bows through their shop on Black Friday.
 I received the bows on December 3.
 
 

The bows were packaged in this mailer with tissue paper inside. The tissue paper was wrapped like an envelope to secure the bows.
 

These were all the bows I ordered.
 

These were the free bows I received (bows were chosen at random by the shop).

Belle
 
 

  Venus
 


Queen
 


Elsewhere
 


Bonus Photos
 


 Overall 
Shipping: 10/10
Communication/service: 10/10
Bows: 9/10
Packaging: 10/10
Tracking code provided? Yes

Thoughts: The bows are very nice, and my favorites are Queen and Elsewhere. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that some of the bows were uneven, I spent a fair amount of time trying to readjust them in vain. Some of the bows were perfectly even though. I love the variety of different styles they offer.

Would I recommend this shop? yes
Likeliness to order again? good
Grade: A

Oh My Bows links 

No comments:

Post a Comment